How it works?
Have you found a perfect piece of land? UBuild Kit Homes are able to build your perfect home and deliverit, to your chosen land. Now your dreams for the perfect home in your favourite location can become reality.
Be confident that when you select UBuild Kit Homes, you will receive the technical expertise that is required for manufacturing and delivering homes along with skilled experience in the industry. All of our relocatable homes are supplied with architectural and approved engineering drawings, ready to be submitted to your private certifier or local council authority. To achieve longevity and durability, we ensure quality materials are used, while not breaking your budget.
UBuild Kit Homes pride ourselves on attention to detail and timeliness. We work hard to have your project completed within the agreed timeframes. Failing to achieve a deadline is one of the biggest complaints in the building industry (but not if you go through us!). Our staff have extensive experience in all fields of housing design and construction, and this results in well designed, well specified, well detailed, practical housing solutions.
If you are seeking excellence in fully assembled kit homes, then do not go past UBuild Kit Homes. Contact us today for a free quote by either phoning UBuild Kit Homes on 07 3092 0470, emailing our professional team at email@example.com or submitting our online form.
Below is a simple 9-step plan on the process for wanting a relocatable home:
- Decide if you want a standard design or custom design.
- For a free quote either phone UBuild Kit Homes on 07 3092 0470, email our professional team at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit our online form.
- A representative from UBuild Kit Homes will contact you directly to discuss more about your plan.
- When the design is finalised and costing’s are made available to you, a contract is drafted.
- Upon an initial deposit, your finalised plans are provided to you.
- With the final plans of your home, council approval then needs to be sought.
- Once approved, UBuild Kit Homes fully assembles the building to completion in our factory.
- Engineered steel floor frames of universal beams are used for road transport and onsite lifting.
- Once on site, the beams are lifted onto a prepared layout of steel posts, bolted down and connected together. This completes the process. How easy is that!
UBuild Kit Homes supply a comprehensive kit of materials together with the necessary technical documentation needed, to construct your project to lockup stage. See below for a complete list of inclusions and exclusions.
Inclusions for Relocatable Homes
Our relocatable home inclusions include architectural drawings & approved engineering drawings, ready for submission to your private certifier or local council authority. A detailed, step by step construction manual. All floor framing posts in quality ZINCALUME® steel, complete with fastener kit and all building modules completed to lock-up stage, complete with hardware and fastener kit for interconnection of modules.
- Floor frame – engineered universal beam (UB) steel bearers & quality ZINCALUME ® steel joists.
- STRUCTAflor ® particleboard flooring as standard. Optional upgrade to Scyon ™ Secura ™ floor sheeting.
- Wall frames, and posts & beams where required, in quality ZINCALUME ® steel.
- WeatherTex ® wall cladding, with vapour / thermal barrier to R12.34.
- Powder coated aluminium sliding windows (with choice of colour from our range), with timber jambs.
- Solid core pre-primed flush external grade doors with entrance set door furniture and timber jambs. Optional upgrade to your choice of external doors and door furniture from our range.
- Roof frame and trusses, roof battens and ceiling battens in quality ZINCALUME ® steel.
- Roofing and rainwater goods in standard COLORBOND ® ZINCALUME ® steel (with choice of colour from our range), including roof sheets (custom orb, trim deck or metal tile profile), ridge cap, barge cap as required, valley gutters as required, steel fascia’s and gutters, with roof insulation blanket to R12.34 .
- Soffit sheet in 4.5mm fibre cement sheet.
Exclusions for Relocatable Homes
It is also important to note the exclusions for our relocatable homes. This includes a site soil test, building application fees, all site works and site carnage, sand, cement and concrete. All plumbing and electrical works (materials & labour), any materials not required for lock-up stage, stairs and handrails, paint and freight costs.